Significant and Recent Projects
Download Sample Reports
- Economic analysis - Beloit Mall - Beloit, WI
- Highest and best use study for
three, religious campus facilities in Chicago, Cleveland and Detroit on behalf of a
Catholic Order of Sisters
- Economic impact study in conjunction with a
Redevelopment Plan prepared by Vandewalle & Associates to estimate job creation and
property tax increment following a comprehensive redevelopment of downtown Davenport
under the Vision Iowa Program
- Complex valuation of the original Rockwell
International facility (now Arvin Meritor), a 620,000-sq.-ft. industrial complex
located on a 32-acre site along the banks of the Fox River in downtown Oshkosh,
- Due diligence consulting and market valuation of the real estate assets
of a rural Wisconsin-based farm machinery manufacturer for a prospective buyer
- Valuation of a 55-mile, abandoned railroad r.o.w. in eastern Nebraska for sale and
donation purposes to a consortium of public entities designated for a recreational
- Re-development consulting - Affordable Housing Project - Oak Creek, WI
- Valuation of the Leo Burnett Bldg. - Downtown Chicago
- Valuation of 300 N.
Meridian Office Tower - Indianapolis
- Evaluation of a Business Plan - ABC Supply
All Contents ?
2000 - 2003 Great Lakes Realty Advisory Group, Inc.